Meet Musubu API.
IP Address Data with Built-In Cyber Threat Info from $10/mo.
Get all the IP address data your apps need like geolocation, carrier info, and company.
Plus get an overall threat score for each IP along with the type and volume of cyber threats.
Your Cyber Risk Level:
|network_type||Search Engine Networks|
|network_group||Search Engine Services|
|network_name||GOOGLE Google LLC|
Localize Apps & Websites
Easier Threat Detection
Faster Incident Response
Optimized SIEM Usage
Automated Firewall Blocklists
Dynamic Website Defense
Quicker Fraud Detection
Simpler Identity Verification
Our IP API Data
IP Address Data
Get instant geolocation, company, ISP, network, and more by IP Address.
Cyber Threat Data
Get cyber threat info such as malware, bots, phishing, ransomware, and more by IP Address.
Our Data Fields
Musubu’s Known Networks® Feature
The info you need now. No muss. No fuss.
Our API is quick and simple to use. Build better sites and apps with our IP data. Plus, our built-in security info makes our data a great complement to other tool outputs that really rounds out your cyber threat picture.
How Customers Use Our IP Data API
Personalize Web or Mobile Apps
- Show tailored content based on user locations.
- Target ads to specific user locations.
- Do location-based A/B testing of products and content.
- Promote hyper-local content and events.
- Alert users to content and info based on their location.
Control Access to Company Assets
- Block clients based on malicious network activity.
- Control access from certain locations (GDPR access control).
- Identify suspicious activity immediately.
- Programmatically create blacklists.
- Block access to restricted content.
Threat Detection & Response
- Identify and monitor network security events.
- Reduce response time to cyber threats across networks.
- Focus on quicker containment and remediation.
- Instantly alert security personnel to malicious activity.
- Build a single operational picture across enterprise.
Secure B2B and Consumer APIs
- Measure and monitor API connection activity.
- Control or block access to malicious clients and data.
- Limit access to APIs from certain locations.
- Inform partners of security threats to their networks.
- Enhance API features and functions.
Secure Mobile Apps & Web Browsing
- Alert your users to risky websites.
- Prevent apps from contacting dangerous APIs.
- Block potentially malicious file uploads.
- Control access by location or threat level.
- Monitor and measure app usage by network and location.
Enrich and Secure Sales CRMs
- Let sales users know about potentially malicious leads.
- Map leads by location and usage.
- Blacklist leads before they hit the CRM.
- Map customers and leads by technology and location.
- Eliminate duplicate form submissions.
Use Our FREE Web App
- Core IP business data like ISP and Network Name
- Geolocation lat/longs for each IP address
- Cyber threat level and type of threat per IP address
- Click to blacklist more IPs nearby and drill into ISP, Networks, more.
- See IPs by cyber threat types (e.g. Phishing, TOR, botnets, etc.)
- Save regular searches and upload CSV sheets of IPs
Learn More – Latest Posts
As a system administrator, cyber analyst, software developer, or network engineer concerned with cybersecurity, you probably spend a lot of time with log files and tools like SIEMs to keep track of your apps, sites, and network environment. But SIEMs and other tools...read more
*NOTE: Our Hubspot Connect CRM Integration will be live in November 2018! When used effectively by marketers and sales people, CRMs power growth and revenue for their companies like no other IT asset. Most successful companies with robust sales and marketing...read more
SIEMs, or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, have been adopted by the IT and cybersecurity departments of most responsible enterprises these days. Vendors like Splunk and IBM sell powerful tools that let teams ingest mounds of virtually any type...read more
“Musubu APIs are a great, highly affordable GDPR solution for building quick IP-inspection modules to control access to all our website client sites from outside the U.S. Highly recommend it for mobile app development too where geolocation plays a big role.”
Owner, VandalsSmile Digital Marketing
“The Musubu tool has been a great asset to our company and clients. It allows us to quickly filter out non-actionable [false positive] entities and focus on the true threats to the organization, hence increasing our efficiency and responsiveness to our clients.”
CTO, @Risk Technologies
“Musubu integration with our SIEM reduces time to action by as much as 25% relying on proofed information. Our cybersecurity threat hunters are able to action security events with a higher degree of confidence and focus more on containment and mitigation actions rather than context building activities.”
A prominent Michigan-based healthcare system